Today Sunday May 2, 2021 I ordered the daily special and ask for a spicy breast and leg. I was told that the register showed a leg and thigh and that they could only give me those two pieces as the special. I tried to explain to the cashier that the Tuesday special was a leg and thigh to no avail. I have been a customer of Popeyes chicken for over 35 years since my college days in New Orleans. Today is the 4th time I have had this issue on Sundays at THIS STORE. I don’t blame the cashier because she is a relatively new employee and was merely doing what she was trained to do. I have 12 other personal friends that join me in this complaint and have experienced the same problem on Sundays at THIS STORE. Customer service today was very poor.
Ironically, I went to the store in Waco on Valley Mills and I was able to get my order as advertised- MIXED with no problem. But why should I or anybody have to drive across town to get the daily special as advertised?
1. Either change the daily special for Sundays or honor it.
2. Train your store managers on what each daily special is and how the employees should fill the order.
3. Train your store managers and employees on the difference between dark, white and a mixed order,
4. Fix your computers to accurately ring up the daily specials correctly.
5. Train your store managers and employees on better customer service when the customer has your store policy it in writing for you to see.
6. Train employees not to argue with customers and how to handle conflict resolution.