This email is in reference to the Business Entity establishment in Texas, United States and its a painful voice from India, New Delhi seeking your assistance.
1. I’ve purchased a Dell Laptop from Dell Inc few years ago and from first year, it gave me current sensations.
2. Issues reported to Dell each time and each year and every time, they denied to help.
3. Finally, it was escalated to Dell Leadership Team and they recalled the system for UL lab testing.
4. Once again, they denied the claim and sent the system back.
5. Once system received, it was not in working condition at all and its keyboard stopped working.
6. Tried contacting them and they again gave me hard time to get this fixed.
I totally understand that this complaint belongs to private business entity not falls under your area of work but I have been harassed and discriminated a lot of times by them. The above synopsis is just an outline of the issues I have faced. In actual, I was treated brutally and my whole 900 dollars has been wasted.
My father is ill and on bed rest and I have all the medical proofs as well proving this situation and I am with no system with which I can work from my home and thus it’s affecting our complete family.
Being the only bread earner of my family, I tried all the ways to get it sorted with Dell Inc, their leadership team, Better Business Bureau and Federal Trade commission and Texas human rights office and no one could help.
At last, I am reaching out to you to see if something can be done from your desk as we are ill treated by them and being thousands miles away from them, a painful voice from India seeking your help.
Kindly help or guide me as I am very stressed out due to this huge loss and in a situation where they didn’t help me at all.
Long live Americans!
At this time, I am ready for any kind of resolution that you and your team can give me. If you can offer me an Upgrade by paying something to you, I will be happy to do that or you can provide any other help or you should replace my system too