I purchased a double cheese burger with large fries the evening of 10-11-22 and withing hours I had a severe case of food poisoning. This was the only food I ate that day. The poisoning was so bad, I was convinced I was going to die and should have called 911. I have NEVER experienced food poisoning this bad in my life. Here I am 8 days later and a doctor visit later, still dealing with symptoms. The contractor working on my house said he had a similar experience at this same Wendy’s recently. I am never eating ANY fast food ever again. If it is not food at a high end, sit down restaurant or I make it myself, I will not and can not eat it. I can not overstate how horrible this has been and I hope this will be addressed at the corporate level as well as at the branch level. I am also contacting the local health department.
Work with the branch manager and audit your food handling policies and get back to me with acknowledgment. I am also contacting the health department.