Last night we ordered two chicken noodle soups and two sandwiches. Once home, my daughter almost choked on what was a fingernail. I called the manager, she asked for a picture, which I emailed her. Half an hour later not hearing from her I called again to see if she received the nail pic. She said yes. Then said she will investigate and get back to me. Now 24 hours later still no apology and no refund. The NYC health dept is being notified.
A serious apology, a full refund and make sure the restaurant retrain their employees