Complaints about Mt Dragon Pony Acres

On this page you can see which complaints are submitted about Mt Dragon Pony Acres.

How to file a Mt Dragon Pony Acres complaint?

Whatever your complaint about Mt Dragon Pony Acres is, follow the next three steps in order to have the best chance of resolving your complaint.

1. Click on the 'File Mt Dragon Pony Acres complaint' button.
2. Describe your complaint in detail, and suggest how Mt Dragon Pony Acres should resolve it.
3. Submit your complaint directly to Mt Dragon Pony Acres and mention that you posted your complaint on

Statistics of Mt Dragon Pony Acres in the category Pets / Animals

0 total complaints
1.0 /10
1 votes

Complaints overview

Ms. Rawls, sold me a horse she did not legally own at the time she sold it.Legal owner was, John Hollowell, of Walla Wlla, WA. He has maintained Ms. Rawls was not his agent. The horse was emaciated(no body fat)... Read more