Starting 6th of September 2020, I fell victim to a fraudulent Crypto Currency Forex Binary Options company named Fxcn.vip (“the Company”). Money was transferred from my account to the Company via credit card for a total amount of 22,610 EUR utilizing your services.
I have enclosed copies of bank statements for ease of reference.
It is imperative that you reverse the transaction(s). I request a refund due to the following facts, all of which are non-regulated activities:
1. The Company provided direct investment advice – not utilizing 3rd party recommendations.
2. The Company offered investment servicesadvice not related to real
marketexchange data (manufacturing false charts etc.).
3. The Company performed misrepresentation – pretending to be regulated
(fictitious agents names and location).
4. The Company prohibited my ability to withdraw my funds.
5. The Company was guaranteeing returnsyields (unrealistic ones).
6. The Company furnished me with bonuses – which are not allowed to be given.
7. The Company was trading on my behalf (use of remote control of my
8. My money was not held in a segregated account.
9. The Company did not advertisedisclosedwas not transparent enough
regarding the statistical data representing the percentage of total client
losses at the company.
10. The Company did not mention the commission and overnight swaps.
11. The Company did not read the risk disclosure prior to my deposit(s).
Please take notice that my funds were transferred through means of coercion and under false pretenses!
Attached, please find proof that the Company is a scam artist and that the banking community was ed to this during the relevant time period.
What is egregious is that there is absolutely no information and no regulatory information about them online.
I have a reason to believe that MasterCard, although being a regulated and licensed company (to the best of my knowledge) provides services to scammers without verifying the client’s details and proof of identity.
Please find the attached, indicating Payment Facilitator’s dishonesty.
Under the Consumer Credit Act 1974 39 Part VI Section 75 the bank or the creditdebit card company is jointly and severally liable for any breach of contract or misrepresentation by the retailer or trader.
Under the consumers protection law of EU – Guarantees and Returns – If you bought a product or a service online or outside of a shop (by telephone, mail order, from a door-to-door salesperson), you also have the right to cancel and return your order, for any reason and without a justification.
Additionally, as it is a scam, perpetrating to offer investment services – it cannot be regarded as a gambling andor social gaming platform.
In accordance with Visa and MasterCard Schemes Core Rule No. 0004630 before allowing a company or merchant to accept payments – there must be a physical inspection of the listed premises of the business. It is apparent that the place of the business has never been examined and due diligence had never been executed.
This is causing me sleepless nights as well as severe depression and anxiety as a direct consequence of the incident, plus i am facing a lot of financial trouble due the pandemic upon us, so being your long time loyal customer I want you to open an investigation immediately..
As such, I hereby request that a chargeback be raised on all transactions for services not as described.