Complaint about Budweiser?

Do you have a dispute or had a bad customer service experience with Budweiser? When you submit your Budweiser complaint through our platform, it shows that you are not letting your problem pass by quietly. In addition, we have our support community that may be able to help resolve your issue.

How to file a complaint about Budweiser?

File your complaint through our hassle-free complaint form to maximize the chance of resolving it. We make sure your complaint get the attention it deserves!

Statistics of Budweiser complaints in the category Beer Brands

82 complaints last year
1.4 /10
354 ratings
354

Budweiser reviews:

Sonya Beaulieu

Complaint from on 21 May 2023 about Budweiser in category Beer Brands

I brought an 18 pack at a local vendor here in Winnipeg, Mb. I was taking my beer out of the case when I found that one of the beers was empty and the case had a hole in it Read more

Comments: 0
Rating:

Dylan Mulvaney Commercial

Complaint from on 18 April 2023 about Budweiser in category Beer Brands

As a Vietnam Veteran I am disgusted with your commercial celebrating Dylan Mulvaney’s POSING as a woman? If would be obvious if Mr Mulvaney dropped his draws to check his gender! from the day he was born. If there is... Read more

Comments: 1
Rating:

Advertising

Complaint from on 17 April 2023 about Budweiser in category Beer Brands

I have been drinking Budweiser beer for over 50 years and I still love it BUT you just had to get into advertising that I don’t agree with. I am thru and so are a lot of others. ... Read more

Comments: 0
Rating:

Trans commercial

Complaint from on 12 April 2023 about Budweiser in category Beer Brands

If you dont discontinue with these disgusting trans adds, Me and my family will no longer buy your product. GO WOKE GO BROGE. OUR CHILDREN SHOULD NOT HAVE TO WATCH THIS EVIL. Read more

Comments: 0
Rating:

Trans ad

Complaint from on 11 April 2023 about Budweiser in category Beer Brands

You made 1% of the population happy and pissed off the other 99%. I guess you should’ve paid attention better in math. I will no longer buy your products. Bring back the clydesdales. Don’t be a follower. Be a leader.... Read more

Comments: 0
Rating:

How does Complain.biz work?