I bought a cottage pie 2 days ago and put it in the fridge. I wanted to cook it in the microwave last night and noticed one side of the film covering had come away at the corner and the cottage pie was mouldy. I am a pensioner of 76 years of age and live on my own, if i hadn’t noticed this it could have made me ill. I dont feel its enough to take it back to the shopkeeper as i would have just been given another one and this problem would not have been resolved. My trust in these products have now been destroyed.
I feel some kind of compensation should be in order. I still have this product and will send a picture if i can find out how to do it.