1. I am a customer of bluehost. I renewed my contract for them to put my website waikuenleung.com on the internet on 2772022.
2. On 2682022 after I added a post to my website I discovered that no browser could load my website. Trying to go to my website waikuenleung. com none of its contents could be seen. Instead, the following message appeared on the webpage:
‘Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.
Please contact the server administrator at [email protected] to inform them of the time this error occurred, and the action you performed just before this error.
More information about this error may be available in the server error log. Additionally a 500 Internal Server Error error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.’
3. I have asked bluehost through their chat, email and messenger to fix the problem but bluehost refused.
4. After making complaints I have communicated with Raymond of bluehost who put up a lot of excuses of not getting my website onto the internet, e.g. (1) putting the blame to WordPress, (2) alleging that there were too many visitors to my website and asked me to block some of them from accessing my website and most recently (3) my website was infected with malware and I needed to pay extra money to get rid of those malware before they could put my website onto the internet.
5. I told Raymond it was their duty to put my website on the internet, any problem preventing the upload was their problem, not my problem.
6. I believe that Raymond was telling me a lie when he told me my website was infected with malware because I had asked for his surname several times but he refused to tell me. If he was telling me the truth, there was no reason for him to hide his identity.
7. Please take appropriate action so as to make bluehost to perform its duty under the contract.
To upload my website to the internet so that it’s contents can be seen by any browser.