August 14, 2022
– Order was placed on 8-14 with committed delivery date of 8-19. $396 order (Mackie 12 channel audio mixer).
– Received email on 815 from Amazon stating package will arrive on 8-19.
– Email 8-19 running late. Now expected August 20 – 21.
– Cancelled order on 8-19.
– 8-26 called Amazon and was told the credit was issued that day.
– Email 8-31 states item arrived and have issued refund.
– Called Amazon on 9-1 and was told credit was issued to American Express. Checked American Express account – NO REFUND.
– Asked Amazon rep to escalate to her supervisor, she refused. Kept going in circles and repeating herself. I advised her that I would submit feedback writeup about the bad return process
– Summary 3 weeks later after cancellation I still do not see the refund on my American Express Business Account. Will follow up with American Express and open a complaint against Amazon.
Bad Process! 0 STARS
Fix the broken return process. this is the 2nd time this year that I had to call Amazon to get the refund finalized. Both cases involved large purchase prices (i.e. around $400).