I’ve been trying to contact Wish regarding product I ordered that wasn’t delivered, but their costumer support just keep sending me same reply :
I know how upsetting this can be and I understand your feelings of frustration that you haven’t received your order and would gladly help look into this. According to the tracking information, your4 Potted Plant Flowerpot Lifting Rope was delivered to an agent for final delivery in ELK GROVE, CA 95757 on August 1, 2020 at 11:16 am.
Here are a few tips that might help you locate your package:
– Verify the shipping address is accurate and complete
– Check for an attempted delivery notice
– Search around the delivery location and check other possible safe locations for delivery.
– See if someone else accepted the delivery (such as building manager or reception, household members, or neighbors)
– Wait an additional 2-3 days for your package to arrive
Additionally, you can also contact the relevant carrier for assistance in locating your package. We recommend providing them with your tracking number, WI000715477396FPL, and tracking details:
We hope this helps, but please don’t hesitate to let us know if you have any other questions. Thank you for your understanding.
Wish Customer Support
Costumer support wants me to contact the agent, but I don’t event have any contact of the agent. I believe this is a scam. I hope you can help me with the refund of my money .
Just refund my money