After ending my moratorium in January, I made my February payment in the amount prior to moratorium as I was told. I subsequently made March and April payments in reamortized new mortgage amount. My statements do not reflect my payments and my monthly mortgage amount keeps increasing and showing delinquent amount. I finally was told this was because my escrow fees are being attached to my monthly payments because my reamortized loan escrow fees have still not been processed. I was told there is a backlog and it could take months. My monthly statement continues to show increasing delinquent fees which could affect my credit and I am unable to refinance.
As I stopped my moratorium in January 2021 and have been making timely monthly payments in good faith and have made timely payments since 2017 when I purchased the property, I would expect an effort to be made by USDA to resolve this issue. Any attempt to speak with a supervisor has been unsuccessful.