I booked a flight for myself and my three children with BA through MyTrip (booking Ref L676RV) They were all booked until the flight was cancelled by BA after which I requested the alternative date to fly. This was sorted but then MyTrip cancelled this and requested a voucher instead for me which as it was now 1 week before the flight was no where near the cost.
Have called everyday since to get the original flight booked and everyday they tell me it will be done that day but by a different team – a team I can’t speak directly to.
Now 48hours before I fly with three children plus I have seperately booked the return flight (dropping the children off with their mother before coming home). Still no flight booking.
I don’t know if to keep waiting or pay for an alternative flight – how close to the flight day do I leave it?
Book my flight immediately - they keep telling me it will be done but I a que - I have been waiting a week and I need to fly in 48 hours time, I can't wait any longer plus this has ruined the very small amount of time I get to spend with my children.