Complaints about CDFA

On this page you can see which complaints are posted about The California Department of Food and Agriculture. The California Department of Food and Agriculture (CDFA) is an agency in the government of California.

How to file a CDFA complaint?

Whatever your complaint about CDFA is, follow the next three steps in order to have the best chance of resolving your complaint.

1. Click on the 'File CDFA complaint' button.
2. Describe your complaint in detail, and suggest how CDFA should resolve it.
3. Submit your complaint directly to CDFA and mention that you posted your complaint on

Statistics of CDFA in the category Government Services

0 total complaints
1.0 /10
1 votes

Complaints overview