I did not have access to my account due to an invalid email being added to my account. No one had access to my account but me. I was blocked from account from 92020 until 100320. During this timeframe 8 transactions was attempted to retrieve money and three was successfully to removing funds from my account. I have been attempting to gain my money since 100320. I have sent a request every other day since then attempting to gain my money back. There should be something that can be done on this fraudulent activity on my account. Im ready to do a mass question on social media to start a class action law suite against cash app. I need this resolved immediately for I have kept every form of communication between myself and your reps. In these communications I am being asked the exact same question repeatedly. Then my case is being closed stating I didn’t respond. In fact cashapp is not responding to response.
On 112420, your account associate with $momoneemo received a provisional credit of $256.62. Please note, we paid this credit as a courtesy. We may not make future credits available should you allow a similar event to occur on your new account.
This credit is now permanent as we have closed our investigation into the unauthorized activity on your account.
To secure your account, we disabled your active Cash Card and issued you a new virtual Cash Card. To locate your virtual Cash Card numbers:
1. Tap the Cash Card tab
2. Tap on your Cash Card
3. Tap Show Card Info
To order a new physical card:
1. Tap the Cash Card tab on the homescreen
2. Tap on your Cash Card and select Report Card Lost or Stolen
3. Select Card Missing and follow the s to order a new Cash Card
To further secure your account, we recommend the following security steps:
1. Sign-In Code – Cash App will never request this information outside the app.
2. Security Lock – Enable passcode or Touch ID for every in-app Cash App payment.
3. Personal Identification Number (PIN)- Protect it and keep it private.
– Do not write it on your card or store it with your card.
– Use a difficult to guess PIN.
– Do not use sequences (1234), DOB, SSN, address, phone number, etc.
4. Push Notifications – Enable for every transaction.
– We strongly encourage the use of a secondary email for additional security.
5. Virtual Card- Tap your in-app Cash Card to hide its details.
6. Touch ID Facial Recognition Passcode- Enable login security on all devices.
– Each device may vary, please check your device manual for more details.
7. Email Two-Factor Authentication – Enable for an additional layer of security.
Now that we’ve completed our investigation, if you need further assistance from Cash Support, you’ll need to open a new support case.
Here’s how to open a new case:
1. Log in to your account
2. Tap the profile icon
3. Tap Support
4. Tap Something Else Can’t Access Old Account Contact Support
Cash App does not have a direct phone number to call. When they are available, you can request a callback from our support team through the in-app Help Center.
Also, Cash App support will never ask you to provide your Sign-In Code, PIN, require you to send a payment, add funds to your balance, make a purchase, or complete a test transaction of any kind.
On 112420, your account associate with $momoneemo received a provisional credit of $256.62. Plus put my 206.00 back into my new account.