Complaint: Refund my balance

on 24 August 2020 about RushCard in category Payment Providers

New complaint
Complaint is being processed
Complaint resolved
Complaint closed

My complaint:

I have a balance of $400 on my card I moved from one state to the other RushCard asked me to prove who I am and I did that with several pieces of mail and my governmental documents. After I did that they informed me they would refund my money after they got my documents and my proof of address they said that one of my addresses was wrong but I know that it was right I talked to several people been on the chat line and did everything they asked I believe they think I am not who I say I am but yet on the card holder with the balance please help

0 0 votes
Justified complaint?

Suggested solution:

They need to give me that balance on the car because it is mine and maybe I could just order a new card and they put it on that one but I am who I say I am and they need to tell me what else do I need to do so I can get my money

Message from Robin from

8 months ago - We have posted a tweet about your new complaint about RushCard

Notify of
Inline Feedbacks
View all comments