I am fuming with what I have discovered within my food. I ordered a big mac, and whilst eating it there was a piece of plastic in my burger! Only a couple of days ago I ordered a chocolate milkshake to which they forgot!!
I am disgusted and disappointed that the place I enjoy getting food from, has done an atrocity like this.
AM NOT HAPPY! I could have easily swallowed this bit of plastic, and choked on it! Imagine if it wasnt me who had this burger, but a younger child instead! It’s scary to thing getting one innocent burger could end a life!!!
If you further wish to investigate this bit of plastic you are able to because I can guarantee this is a piece of packaging from this restaurant!
I would like to remind you this could of been in ANYONES food, including children.
They should make sure not to get to plastic in the food for one! I have family working at this McDonald's restaurant but I am still not afraid to go to the press about this action that they have caused! Due to what has happened I am even afraid to receive food from this restaurant so they better do a whole lot more to make me believe it's safe to collect food from there again!