Complaint: money went to wrong person., no way to get refunded

on 27 July 2020 about Cash App in category Payment Providers

New complaint
Complaint pending
Complaint resolved
Complaint closed

My complaint:

How do I get customer support?
I sent $100 to the wrong person by mistake and I would like it refunded please. Thank you. Kyle Goodroad 651 802 0885
$100 debit card ending in 7432. Indentifier 0HXPJD2. July 18, 2020 at 1249pm.
paid to JOHN M by mistake. his cash app user name was one letter off from the person i was going to buy an AC unit from. i did not buy anything from anyone due to losing $100.
when i look at the refund requested. i see a note that says .. waiting for John M to review your $100 refund request.

0 0 votes
Justified complaint?

Suggested solution:

refund my $100 please.
i did not buy anything from anyone.
i do not know John M
thank you

Message from Bizzy from

1 year ago - We have posted a tweet about your new complaint about Cash App

Notify of
Inline Feedbacks
View all comments