Festive photo showing a very young infant playing with a string of lit fairy lights around her neck.
The dangers of this are seriously obvious!!
Strangulation, if the lights are either glass or plastic the child could swallow one quite easily and lastly the photo does not reveal if the lights are battery or electric!! Thus encouraging irresponsible people not to take that into consideration.
My desire would be for the photo to be removed immediately off the website. Better vetting of photos. An explanation from the website of their current vetting procedures. To be able to contact site by phone in the Uk which at present is impossible.