Complaint: Ex by staying with family

on 03 April 2019 about Stonewater in category Real Estate / Housing

New complaint
Complaint is being processed
Complaint resolved
Complaint closed

My complaint:

My mum is letting my ex by stay in the same building as her daughter and he is now working on full wages and doing more than 36hours everyday can he start paying rent.

0 0 vote
Justified complaint?

Suggested solution:

I want him removed from the property and to be returned bk to derby we he lives

Notify of
Inline Feedbacks
View all comments