Complaint: Broken glass

on 22 June 2019 about Maisey Candle in category Household Goods

New complaint
Complaint is being processed
Complaint resolved
Complaint closed

My complaint:

My Maisey candle was burning
Then out of no where it cracked it gave me a fright
Very scary and very dangerous luckily the glass did fly over to where my baby was sleeping

0 0 vote
Justified complaint?

Desired solution:

I would like a new one sent out Thankyou

Subscribe
Notify of
guest
1 Comment
Oldest
Newest Most Voted
Inline Feedbacks
View all comments